Thursday, February 17, 2011

Learning!

As I try to learn something new, I learn more than what I set out to do. It seams it always happens that way. I set out to learn to make my own pattern, my own design.  I have been knitting my own pink pony. It hasn't been easy, but it's more like knit and frog (rip-it rip-it rip-it out) But if I had not kept notes, it would not be possible to correct the errors or get it right. What good does it do to learn something and not apply it? If I don't make another horse, I will have wasted my time. So hopefully I'll finish the pink pony today and start the brown horse!  It just doesn't work to quit half way through. The same goes for my quest to lose these pesky 30 pounds! I guess this means I need to keep better track of what I do, so I know where I'm messing up and how I can fix things!

Happy birthday to me! Now I'm 53! Hubby took me for a hike in the South Hills! It was chilly, but oh so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment