Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Getting it right! A brown horse

What good does it do to correct some mistakes and then make other ones instead? I am about half way done with the brown horse. I got the neck too long this time. I think I can fix it and tuck it a bit. But I won't be able to have a pattern for a cool horse unless I get it right. It can't be right here and then wrong there and good sometimes but not all the time. It needs to be right the whole way through.This will also apply in our lives. It's not all that easy to get my yarn and needles to cooperate with my imagination. It takes time to get it all to come together, but I do believe that it will eventually come and I am making improvements. I am happy to have the opportunity to make another horse, after I knit a bag then another one is on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment