Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Knitting for March and April

I have so much fun that I don't take time to write about it very much.  So what have I been doing?

An Allen Dart Frog Prince

This cute little doll needed some pajamas. It would have been nicer if I had used a pattern. 

This is a cute little butterfly! 

This was a sweater that I tried to fix. I made it into a bag instead of throwing it away. 

I made this beautiful afghan for my daughter-in-law! The picture isn't all that great, but the afghan turned out nice. 

I did a bunch of these flowers (designed by Nicky Epstein) for my other daughter-in-law. They are not as nice as I would have liked, but not too bad. 












This one is from a scarf by Robyn Diliberto.  

This is Hyrum's parrot

I've been working on this Jean Greenhowe nativity for the Quilt Barn! It's almost all done with the knitting, but I still need to sew it together. 

I did this lovely  topsy-turvy Cinderella Doll


This not only keeps me busy and happy but it is so wonderful to have something to do. Something with purpose and passion. Something to keep me interested. Something to think about................ :)  



No comments:

Post a Comment